2012年4月18日 星期三
Journal entry- American History
Everyone has remarkable experiences in their life, and it is not forgettable. It might be a event in life or an historical event that brought big affect to one's life. There are many reasons that made an event remarkable and unforgettable, and the event brought big affect it one of the reasons. In my life, there are many events that I will always remember, the earth quack in September 21st, 1999, is one of them; and the first video game I played is also one. September 21st, 1999, I was at Nantou when the earth quack came, I was sleeping, and suddenly I woke up. I cannot forget the horror. After the earth quack spotted, everyone was fine, and the house did not collasp. The first video game I played is a game about houses. In the story, the horse has to work with Indians to protect themselves from the white man. My father bought it in the U.S. and before that I didn't know I can "play" computer. Although its graphic is not as good as games in now a day and I didn't even pass the first chapter, it is still a good memory for me.
訂閱:
張貼留言 (Atom)
沒有留言:
張貼留言