2012年4月16日 星期一

Journal entry- How to eat a guava.

My favorite fruit is orange. When you touch an orange, the surface is slippery and  smooth. If it is a ripe orange, it is very sweet and it is in bright orange which makes it look even  more delicious. Otherwise it is green and sour       . When you bite a orange, it melts immediately as ice cream, and it is soft and juicy. Orange is so delicious that I eat a lot. When I was still in my previous school, I used to bring a lot of oranges to school and eat it during break-time. I will share with my friends, and my friends love oranges, too. Orange is usually ripe in winter, therefore a lot of people give us a lot of oranges and we have to eat it everyday. Although I have to eat a lot of oranges, I still love oranges a lot, I still eat oranges now.

沒有留言:

張貼留言