2012年2月7日 星期二

Journal Entry- Turning Point

  I made many choices in my life. From all the choices I had made since was born, the choice I made as a turning point of my life is to decide to transfer to an American school. I was in an international class of my last school. I was very lucky to have an opportunity to join MUN club. And after we went to the MUN in Taichung, I found out how weak I am. So I decided to transfer to an real American school.  I think I really improved my English very much. If I did not decide to transfer to an American School, I might not learn the best way of learning English. And when I am a senior, I'll find out I am helpless, no one can help me, therefore I'll not able to attend good universities I am very sure I made the right decision, I hope this is a good turn point.

沒有留言:

張貼留言