2012年2月2日 星期四

school blog-compare two different version of a christmas carol

In both of the A Christmas Carol movies, the events, plots, and settings are all the same the conversations and pictures are also the same. I think this means that the descriptions in the book, A Christmas Carol, are very clear and neat. But there is a big difference between these two movies filmed in different times. The 2009 filmed one, which was an animation, smears the character of Scrooge. Since it is an animation you can make changes on many parts. In the animation of A Christmas Carol, The appearance of scrooge looks more evil and gloomy, and his action is sneakier. The ghost appearances are also different. In the real human acted movie, the ghost looks more scary, science it looks more realistic. The other one in the animated film, the ghost looks more interesting. I like the animated A Christmas Carol better. I think is more affective

沒有留言:

張貼留言