Many times when I was cleaning my stuffs, I found out that I have too many things unnecessary. This made me think what the most important thing is for me. At first, I thought about computers. They are important, but they don’t last for long. You might buy a new computer if there is a latest one. I suddenly had an idea, the most important thing might be something with me for long and is good for me, and therefore I will often use that thing. Without that thing I might in a deep sorrow. At last I decide to let books be the most important thing for me. Actually the knowledge inside the book, I can often use these in my life. And where ever I am, I can read. I think I cannot live without books and knowledge. Knowledge last for a long time, you can bring nothing but knowledge everywhere.
沒有留言:
張貼留言